Cottage Lane, Deeside, Flintshire, CH5 2AS
T: 01244 531147 | E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in Touch!
or write / visit us:
Planning your visit? Want to see what time we are open?
Camping at Greenacres
Things to Do Locally
Bookings are required for the caravan and camping park and should be made by
telephoning 01244 531147.
Please note that a £36.00 deposit is required on booking - this is non refundable.
The balance is payable when you book in on arrival.
Please arrive at 12 noon on the day of arrival (let us know in advance if you
plan to arrive after 5pm.
You MUST depart by 11am on the day of departure.
For all enquiries or bookings regarding Camping and Caravaning at Greenacres, please call us on 01244 531147.
Camping requires a £36.00 deposit which can be paid in card or cash.
There is an excellent Caravan and Camping Park at Greenacres, so you can stay for the night, weekend break or even longer!
The fields are adjacent to the Animal Park and we have electric hook-up facilities for both caravans and tents.
There are good toilet and shower facilities, including a disabled toilet.
Your site fee also includes Free entry to the Animal Park!
As a camper, you can also benefit from our discounted ride ticket. Our rides are usually £1.00 each, however, we offer a special deal to our campers where 30 ride tickets can be purchased for just £23.00.
Tickets can be used for our Traction Engine Tours, Train Rides, Fairground Rides and kids soft play.
As well as free entry to the Animal Park during your stay, you can enjoy the following things to do locally!
- Deeside Leisure Centre
Just 2 minutes drive away, includes ice-skating and sports facilities
- Cheshire Oaks Outlet Village
Fantastic shopping park with outlet prices only 20 minutes away.
- Loggerheads Country Outdoor Park
Beautiful scenic walks only 20 minutes away
- The White Bear Pub
Great food and a range of activities within walking distance!
Your site fee will run from 12:00 noon on the day of arrival to 11am on the day of departure. If you are staying on the campsite, then entry to the Animal Park is free.
How to Book
Standard Fee (per unit, per night)
Additional People (per unit, per night)
Dogs (per night)
Awnings (per unit, per night)
£36.00 Up to 4 people
Dogs are permitted to stay on the campsite for £1.00 per dog per night. Dogs are not permitted to enter the Animal Park at any time. (This includes the children's play area). There is a field opposite the campsite available for dog owners to walk their dogs. Owners are expected to clean up after their dogs.
Please Note: The prices above do not include fishing.
Camping Terms & Conditions
- All children from the age of 2 years are chargeable
- Your camping fee includes entry to the Anima Park
- Your site fee covers you for a 24 hour period from 12:00 noon on arrival day. If you wish to stay past 11:00am on the following day, you must come to the entrance kiosk and re-book for another day.
- Use of showers is free of charge
- A £30.00 returnable cash payment is required on arrival to ensure consideration given to ourselves and fellow campers (leave pitch clean and no unruly behaviour) - returned on checking out.
- During inclement weather, some attractions may close at the management's discretion. All visitors (including campers) will not be permitted to use any attractions that management choose to close. This is for the safety of all guests.
- Gazebos are not permitted on the campsite.
- Any bad behaviour/use of foul language will result in you being asked to remove your tent or caravan off site.